If you are in need of urgent medical assistance please call 999 If it is less urgent please use 111
If you have any concerns about your mental wellbeing or physical health please contact your General Practitioner (GP)
Other useful links
- Go to your nearest A&E Department or call 999
- Call or email The Samaritans : 08457 90 90 90 or email email@example.com
The Samaritans offers telephone emotional support and befriending in complete confidence. Available 24 hours a day.
- Call the SANE Mental Health helpline: 0845 767 8000
The Mental Health helpline offers emotional support and information to those experiencing mental health difficulties, their families and carers. Available 6pm-11pm 7 days per week.
- Call the NHS 111 service: 111 (free from a landline or mobile)
Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency. Available 24 hours a day
- If you are worried about the safety of a child:
Call the NSPCC helpline : 0808 800 5000
- If you are experiencing domestic violence :
Call the National Domestic Violence helpline: 0808 2000 247