This free course aims to help you understand how low self-esteem is maintained and teaches ways to break the cycle.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to self-esteem
- Understanding how our beliefs and expectations impact self-esteem
- Managing difficult thoughts
- Developing self-compassion
- Managing social anxiety
- Helpful ways to move forward
This is a taught course, run in a group format, so although there will be some group discussion it is up to you how much or how little you choose to take part.
Please note that we recommend attending the Stress and Mood Management course before beginning this course.
Please note that this course is only available for people who are registered with a GP in the Swindon area. If you have any queries about this, please contact the LIFT Psychology Swindon main office on 01793 836836.