Effective Relationships and Good Communication
This free course looks at how and why we feel misunderstood and what we can do to communicate better in all our relationships.
Topics covered include:
- Considering the importance of communicating our needs
- How and why communication varies across relationships
- Effective communication skills
- Barriers to communicating effectively
This is a taught course, run in a group format, and will be a mixture of taught input, discussion and practice in small groups, but people can participate as much or as little as they choose to.
Please note that this course is only available for people who are registered with a GP in the Swindon area. If you have any queries about this, please contact the LIFT Psychology Swindon main office on 01793 836836.
Upcoming Events › Effective Relationships and Good Communication
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Effective Relationships and Good Communication. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.