Living Well with Fatigue
Many health conditions can cause fatigue. This course aims to help people understand fatigue, including the things that can make it worse and to learn some techniques to manage it. It is suitable for anyone living with fatigue, whatever the cause.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding fatigue and its impact
- Prioritising, pacing and planning activities
- Managing expectations
- Dealing with unhelpful thoughts
- Helpful ways to communicate feelings and needs
This is a taught course, run in a group format, so although there will be some group discussion it is up to you how much or how little you choose to take part.
Please note that this course is only available for people who are registered with a GP in the Swindon area. If you have any queries about this, please contact the LIFT Psychology Swindon main office on 01793 836836.
Upcoming Events › Living Well with Fatigue
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Living Well with Fatigue. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.