Managing Stress in the Workplace
This free, one day course is aimed at people who are feeling stressed and overwhelmed at work, people who wish to learn about the triggers of such stress, and people who wish to learn new methods and techniques that can be applied to daily life, in order to help reduce feelings of stress in the workplace.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Understanding stress and identifying key stressors at work
- Techniques for managing difficult thoughts
- Understanding employment law, and both employees and employers rights
- Methods for improved communication with employers
- Techniques for problem solving, and helpful ways to put these into practice
Methods for improved communication with employers
The course is run in a group format and will be a mixture of taught input, discussion and practice in small groups, but people can participate as much or as little as they choose to.