Overcoming Low Mood and Depression
This free course looks at the nature of low mood and depression and demonstrates different methods of dealing with this difficult emotion.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding low mood and our experiences
- How our behaviours can impact low mood and depression
- How our thoughts and beliefs can sometimes contribute to low mood
- Developing self-compassion
- How to cope with our feelings using a range of relaxation and mindfulness techniques
This is a taught course, run in a group format, so although there will be some group discussion it is up to you how much or how little you choose to take part.
Please note that we recommend attending the Stress and Mood Management course before beginning this course.
Please note that this course is only available for people who are registered with a GP in the Swindon area. If you have any queries about this, please contact the LIFT Psychology Swindon main office on 01793 836836.
This free virtual course looks at the nature of low mood and depression and demonstrates different methods of dealing with this difficult emotion. Topics covered include: Understanding low mood and […]