Stress Workshop for Men
Men! Are you stressed out? Wound up? Hacked off? Feeling down? What are you doing about it? Pretending you’re feeling ok and struggling on? Bottling it all up inside till you feel like you’re going to explode? Let’s face it – if your car was in this state you’d be trying to figure out what the problem is and get it sorted. And if you couldn’t sort it out yourself you’d be getting some help from a mate or taking it down the garage for a check-up. Well why not book your brain in for a check- up too?
- How life stresses can overload the brain’s coping mechanisms.
- How men are programmed to cope with stress, and how sometimes these instincts can lead to more trouble.
- How to recognise and manage feelings of depression, anger and anxiety.
- How to improve communication in relationships.
- The MAGIC 5: how to maintain your brain in good condition with regular servicing.
Please note this course is intended for male participants only.
Please note that this course is only available for people who are registered with a GP in the Swindon area. If you have any queries about this, please contact the LIFT Psychology Swindon main office on 01793 836836