Healthy Habits for Body and Mind
March 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This course will run for four weekly sessions held on a Tuesday evening between 6.30pm and 8.30pm, starting Tuesday 5th March.
If you wish to book this course please phone 01793 836836
Breaking habits and making positive lifestyle changes can be difficult, even at the best of times. This course aims to help motivate people to make changes and to teach techniques to overcome some of the common difficulties that can get in the way.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding change and building motivation
- Understanding what healthy, balanced eating really looks like
- Managing unhelpful thoughts and feelings
- Setting goals and ways to gain important support
- Understanding ‘head hunger’ and dealing with cravings
- Practical strategies for moving forward
This is a taught course, run in a group format, so although there will be some group discussion it is up to you how much or how little you choose to take part.
Please note that this course is only available for people who are registered with a GP in the Swindon area. If you have any queries about this, please contact the LIFT Psychology Swindon main office on 01793 836836.